Friday, October 8, 2010

and it goes round and round and round.

For some odd reason, i've been getting sick this whole semester.

it started off with this f-ing bad food poisoning that happened to me two months ago after my niece's birthday dinner. that was like.. mtf-ing bad. I vomitted the whole night, non-stop trips to toilet, my stomach was painful like hell and the way to ease the pain was to sleep curled up in a ball. oh, and i got injection for it and the mutiple medicines. urgh.

after that episode, i got this bad throat infection, followed by fever.

after that, flu. bad one. my nose leaked like it's a tap.

after the flu, comes the cough. the cough that lasted almost 3 weeks. the first few nights, i couldn't sleep and i refused to see the doc. but i submitted in the end.

and now, back to square one. food poisoning, again. minus the stomach ache.

i am praying that it stops soon since finals is approaching and i haven't study much. =(

anyway, on the other hand, i managed to outdo myself this time! =) was supposed to submit my tort submission of 3000 thousand words, i doubled it for the lecturer. mwahahahahaha. and then, here comes the arab assignment and criminal law assignment, oh, not forgetting, IP PBL too. -dies-

No comments:

Post a Comment