Saturday, August 21, 2010

Me Time.

Plans planned took another route so now i am home alone with nothing much to do.

I am beginning to think that i actually have zero social life. hahahaha. this is the most quiet weekend so far. Usually sis would be around to accompany me though she spends more time infront of her computer more than me but it's a comfort to know that there's another person at home with you.

so now, i have the whole house to myself.

and i don't know what to do.

i wanted to bake but all i have right now is food colouring. I guess, it's high time to stock up on baking items, then make a mess outta the kitchen one day and throw away the inedible cookies. teehee.

in the mood for ice-kacang, tong yuen and chocolate cupcake. I am pretty sure i'll be diabetic in the future with this sweet tooth gene in me.




No comments:

Post a Comment